October italki Language Challenge Public Pledge

It's time again for a challenge!

Today is the fourth day of the challenge, and I have already finished three hours! Only three more to go, and ten days to do it. No problem!

italki has brought back the language challenge for October, this time challenging participants to finish six hours of classes in fourteen days. Between October 18th - 31st, anyone who is signed up for the challenge can get a $20 rebate on money spent taking classes once they complete the six hours, plus an extra $5 if you post a public pledge video.

I am a total sucker for a discount, so of course I made the video. Anyone who remembers me taking the challenge italki did in June knows that I did a video for that challenge. This time around is no different, and the new video comes with a little bonus at the end. So, go watch, laugh with me, and leave a comment. Remember, this video represents my ability after starting to speak roughly six months ago.

Anyone that wants to improve your ability in another language, leave me a comment, or send me an email from my contact page to ask for details on language learning strategies and success. Also, check a previous post of mine that details how to successfully complete an italki language challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts below