Challenge Update 1 - Atualização de Desafio 1

As promised, I am here to deliver my language challenge update for my first completed week of the italki October Language Challenge.

It was a busy week, and a fun weekend applying some of what I had practiced all week. I had a great time with some friends in one of the many beautiful places that make up Floripa.

My first week of the challenge went great, so check out the video to see what I accomplished, and what I've got lined up before it finishes on the 31st.

Until next time, tchau! And don't forget to hang on until the end of the video... the bloopers are worth it!


2 comments:

  1. Muito bom, Jairet!
    O seu português está mais bem falado que o de muitos "manezinhos", quiçá melhor que o do Lula.
    Abraços

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que engreçado, Gabi! kkkk
      Acho que meu sotaque de gringo é muito forte e eu falo estranho. Então, talvez esse jeito é mais fácil para entender!
      Forte abraço! t+

      Delete

Share your thoughts below