Challenge Update 2 - Atualização de Desafio 2

Nós estamos aqui de novo. Uma outra semana já passou, e mais prática completou. 

Oops, here I am on The Crummy Life. Time to switch back to English. 

This last week was a fun time trying to apply my Portuguese skills to my life behind me. I say behind me because, to practice speaking in the past and making the necessary conjugations in my head, I spent much of the week talking about days and years passed.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Murillo, the teacher that made the biggest impression on me during the October Challenge. Thanks for all of your help, especially with pretérito imperfeito, which was incredibly confusing before you broke it down and forced me to use it.

That's all for now, so watch the video and have a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts below